Terms and conditions governing the return of products purchased from HappyClothes
§ 1 The definitions of terms used in these regulations mean:
1. Customer - a person purchasing a product in the Happy Clothes shop;
2. Product - a product offered by the Happy Clothes shop, which may be returned in accordance with § 2;
§ 2 Returns:
1. You have the right to withdraw from this agreement within 14 days without giving any reason. The withdrawal period expires after 14 days from the day on which you or a third party, other than a carrier, and designated by you take physical possession of the goods.
2. To exercise the right to withdraw from the agreement, you must inform us, i.e. the Happy Clothes e-shop, of your withdrawal from this agreement (by phone, e-mail, letter)
3. You can use this model withdrawal form, it may also be a self-made declaration of withdrawal from the agreement. Please indicate the account number for reimbursement on the form.
4. The product should be in its original packaging.
5. Making another purchase, also immediately after returning the Product, means concluding a separate sales agreement on the currently applicable terms. In particular, if the returned Product was covered by a discount, it is not calculated again for the new sales agreement if the purchased Product is not covered by it at the time of purchase, unless it results directly from the terms of a given promotional campaign. This also applies to situations where the returned Product was covered by a discount due to the use of a discount card or a one-time code (the discount is not re-calculated).
6. In the event of withdrawal from this agreement, we will refund all payments received from you, including delivery costs of the goods (we do not bear the costs of return shipping), immediately, and in any case not later than 14 days from the day on which we were informed about your decision to exercise the right to withdraw from this agreement.
7. The return should be sent to the following address: Happy Clothes, Odzieżowa 6, 71-502 Szczecin, phone +48 667 309 739
8. The returned product must be sent to us no later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed of your decision to withdraw from this agreement.
§ 3 Complaints and warranty:
1. The Sales Agreement covers new Products
2. The seller is obliged to provide the customer with an item free from defects.
3. In the event of a defect in the goods purchased from the Seller, the Customer has the right to make a complaint based on the provisions regarding the warranty in the Civil Code.
4. Complaints should be submitted in writing or electronically to the addresses of the Seller provided in these Regulations.
5. It is recommended to include in the complaint, inter alia, a brief description of the defect, the circumstances (including the date) of its occurrence, the details of the customer submitting the complaint, and the customer's request in connection with the defect of the goods.
6. The Seller will respond to the complaint immediately, no later than within 14 days, and if he does not do so within this period, it is considered that the Customer's request was justified.
7. Goods returned as part of the complaint procedure should be sent to the address given in § 2 (Returns point 7) of these Regulations.